Yuh cya' be a Trini and not love DOUBLES

DOUBLES... a vital part of any Trini's diet. 😊





Whether it's for breakfast, brunch, lunch or anything in between...doubles is the tastiest meal any Trini can have on a budget.





Doubles has grown in popularity and has become a part of Trinidadians culture and everyday dynamic. Among other doubles pioneers, Sauce Doubles, who can be found in Curepe Junction, have become infamous for being one of the most mouth watering doubles in Trinidad. Hundreds flock daily to Sauce doubles to indulge in their delectable delights.





Here's what one patron had to say about delicious doubles..



Is doubles one of your personal favourites? If not...what's your favourite Trini street food?

21 comments:

  1. When I come back home we going there! Ma mouth watering already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering too with this photo. The key too a good doubles is the chutney and pepper sauce 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! A good roast pepper and sweet sauce <3 My word!!! That is life!!!

      Delete
  3. I can definitely say nobody in Sanfdo has a Best doubles.we only have mediocre. My mediocre is Cipero street next to federal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doubles vendor stationed on top the hill by Affan's bakery is also really tasty! Try it out!! :D

      Delete
    2. My dad told me about this vendor

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a fan of doubles but on the off chance you just get the craving that NEEDS to be satisfied

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D hahahah...that doubles craving is REAL!!!

      Delete
  5. A picture paints a thousand words. My mouth is watering. Deffinately one of the best yummier treats ever. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. A picture paints a thousand words. My mouth is watering. Deffinately one of the best yummier treats ever. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahahahaha...every time I look back on this post it's instant dribble!!! Can't beat a good doubles <3

      Delete
  7. Now I want doubles! There's a vendor in Atlantic Plaza in Point Lisas on an evening... one of the best doubles I've had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh!! Thanks for the info!! Always on the lookout for a good doubles!!! :D

      Delete
  8. Now I want doubles! There's a vendor in Atlantic Plaza in Point Lisas on an evening... one of the best doubles I've had!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we had doubles in London, defo one of my favourite thing to eat ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta come to sweet ole' T'n'T for the best doubles of your life :D

      Delete
  10. Doubles is my weakness! Gotta have it with cucumber .... just think about it makes my mouth water!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That doubles calling out my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. For anyone who doesn't like doubles something is completely wrong with them, doubles is life lol

    ReplyDelete