Maracas

Filled with cool breezes, warm sand and crisp ocean waters, Maracas is every Trini's fave spot to kick back and relax. You can't help but gravitate towards it's beauty and all round soothing atmosphere.
Check out my video below to view the beautiful Maracas Bay! :)




Amazing! Am I right? Is there anything more beautiful than this view?




Can you picture yourself lazing on a beach chair beneath an umbrella feeling the cool island breeze splash on your face while your eyes indulge in all the beauty that is Maracas bay? *sigh Me too!!





Is Maracas your favourite beach? If not, which is??? Let me know in the comments!! :D

5 comments:

  1. Maracas is my fav!! Second to Maracas for me is Las Cuevas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vibes at Maracas is great however I prefer Las Cuevas for bathing ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not Maracas for me. the currents are too strong. I prefer Las Cuevas

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the vibes at this beach is invigorating, I think I would agree with Louise with Las Cuevas, as this beach is alot calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really doesn't matter to me which beach i go to aslong as i get my bake and fish i'll be good lol

    ReplyDelete